What I know
- Components are split into fragments.
- Receiver communication is performed using a bindable service with Bluetooth Low Energy serial communication.
- NTRIP communication is performed by a bindable service that uses OkHTTP.
- Automate transpiling and deploying this website:
- Tanspiling client scripts to improve performance and compatibility.
- Converting images to newer formats that show faster on newer machines.
- Combining and compressing files for even faster load times.
- Transpiling client scripts for SpecialtyJets.ca to improve compatibility and performance.
- Run RDB, a Discord chat bot that assists and entertains Roblox community members.
- Loading other sections of this website without disrupting your experience.
- Assisting the user in filtering the catalog.
- Loading and displaying products to increase perceived responsiveness.
- Pre-validating form input to reduce customer wait times.
- Assisting employees of a previously paper-based company in adding new products and inviting customers.
- A background mode to send GPS data while the app is closed.
- Managing the receiver connection.
- Notifications for various events.
Android (Java & Kotlin)
Agra-GPS for Android is my most extensive Android app.
During my time at Nait, I made over 20 small apps demonstrating various Android features.
Hyper-Text Markup Language (HTML)
HTML is the language of the internet used by all websites. It is my strong belief that if a website has bad markup, every other aspect of the business suffers. All of my websites are built mobile-first with modern HTML5 syntax intended to be both backwards and forwards compatible. This ensures your customers get the best experience possible, increasing customer retention and sales into the far future.
C++ is used to design half of the Agra-GPS iOS app alongside Objective-C++ using the Qt framework. Along with small portions of the Android version.
Used extensively through Node.js to:
Lua is a fast, extensible scripting language used to extend existing applications. The interface is first written in C.
Server Query Language (SQL)
In modern software, SQL rarely needs to be written from scratch.
iOS (Objective-C++ & Swift)
Objective-C is used alongside C++ to provide native functionality for the Agra-GPS iOS app. This includes:
Used Flutter to create the Reactive Healing app. This app was used by Reactive Healing as marketing material for their start-up.
I have taken multiple paid courses and made practice React applications to better match the needs of future clients.
Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
All of my websites use modern, hand made, multi-disciplinary design practices and methodologies intended to attract and keep customers. After HTML, CSS is my second most important tool to achieve this.
Crystal promises to be as fast as C++ while being easier (faster) to write and maintain. I'm interested in using it in production, but am waiting on broader support.
A lot of the languages my games use are loosely based on Python. I'm interested in using it more frequently, but lack use cases currently.
- Expert - Can immediately start using in new and existing projects.
- Intermediate - Used in previous projects, may need to time to relearn.
- Novice - Will likely need to take a course or review educational material before use.